What is Periodontitis ?
You should consider visit your periodentist if you have one or more of the following
• Bleeding gums upon brushing or eating
• Receding gums (teeth appear longer than before)
• Loose teeth or teeth are drifting apart
• Pus discharges from gums or between gums and teeth
• Mouth sores
• Persistent bad breaths
• Change of bite (teeth are not fitted together as they used to be)
• Loose dentures
Non-Surgical Periodental Treatment
• Pocket Reduction Procedures – reduce pockets to facilitate maintenance of oral hygiene
• Gum Graft Surgery – increase gum attachment by placing grafts on receding gums
• Regenerative Procedures – regenerate bones and tissues by using bone grafts and membranes
• Dental Crown Lengthening – improve esthetics of tooth when too much gum is covering the tooth.